Make your child’s birthday party an experience that they will never forget.
Parties take place on a Saturday afternoon. All our pool parties come with exclusive use of our leisure pool, complete with bubbling volcano pad, waterfall and water cannons. You will also have exclusive use of our party room for the duration of the party, ideal for party teas or indoor games such as pass the parcel.
- 60 minutes free water play in the pool enjoying our water features and pool toys
- 60 minutes in the party room for your guests
- Invitations for your guests.
- Buoyancy aids provided for all non-swimmers
- Party room decorated with bunting and balloons
- Seating provided on the poolside & reception for all parents who wish to stay
- Suitable for children 0-12 years
- Mminimum of 10 children with minimum party cost being £120 (including deposit) - any children over this number will be charged at £9 per head
- Maximum of 17 swimmers, and there must be a certain amount of people over 16 years to accompany children in the water which is included in this total of swimmers in the warer - see below for child:adult ratios
We would like your pool party to be brilliant fun, but it needs to be safe too.
Chessgrove Swim is a non-diving pool. No diving will be allowed at any point during the party.
Our staff will identify any swimmers who will need to wear buoyancy aids.
You must bring 4 adults over 16 to stay for the duration of the party on the poolside and in the party room, at least 2 of these adults must go in the water with the swimmers (more may be required depending on children's ages and swimming ability).
You must supervise children in all areas of the building including the changing rooms and in the party room.
All children must be signed in and any details of medical conditions disclosed to staff before they enter the water.
Unsafe behaviour in the water will not be tolerated, and swimmers will be asked to leave the water if they do not adhere to our rules.
We ask that you do not take photographs in the pool area.
Child : Adult Ratios in the water
- Children 3 years and under - 1 to 1
- 7 years and under - MINIMUM of 3 to 1
- 8-15 years - 4 to 1
- If all children are in buoyancy aids it may be necessary to adjust ratios so that non-swimmers have more adult support in the water
- Please be aware that Chessgrove Swim is not responsible for providing any adults required in the water
- To discuss your specific needs, please call us and we will be able to instruct you on what ratios are necessary
- Parties are currently available on Saturday afternoons 1pm - 3pm
- Parking is available on site
- A deposit of £40 per party is payable to secure your booking, with the balance payable on the day of your party
- A double system of swimming nappies must be worn at all times for any swimmers who are not toilet trained. This is a disposable swimming nappy as the first layer with a second layer of a snugly fitting nappy cover to prevent any leaks.
- Chessgrove Swim staff will lifeguard all pool time. However, we do not organise activities in the party room. Parents are expected to set up, clear away and serve any party food, and to bring plates, cutlery, cups etc.